TikTokers gather 'round! Fam, one of our highest earning campaigns, has an all-new Group Call feature that is the perfect way to promote the app and drive some strong conversion!
Better yet... we're going to walk you through how to do it step by step. ✌️
What is Fam?
Fam is an app that lets you meet fans, make friends, and spend more time with people in a way that mimics hanging out IRL. Its latest Group Call feature takes that even further allowing you to FaceTime call more than 100 people at once and see who picks up to group hang.
How to make $$$ promoting Fam's new Group Call feature
Getting started with earning through this new Group Call feature is easy:
- Create a video ad telling your fans about this cool new feature that lets you ring all of your friends (or in this case, followers) on a call. The first fans to pickup when you call will be in a group call with YOU. ☎️
- So your followers can see how this works, let them know to download the Fam app (from your Plug link of course) and have them either comment their Fam usernames below, or follow you on the Fam app (you'll need to give them your Fam username for this choice).
- Then let them know that on a specific date/time of your choosing, you will be calling all your followers and that whoever picks up gets to chat with YOU! In short, you can ring all of your followers on a call and the first ~100 fans to pick up will be in a group live call with you. 🎉
- Submit this custom ad right in your Plug app and hang tight for our team to approve it so you can start earning $$$! We normally review all ad submissions within 24hrs Monday thru Friday.
- Bonus Points if you film yourself when you call and group-chat with to your fans on Fam and then use it for your next ad!
Important: The key to this advertising method is that you MUST actually follow through with calling your fans. Failure to do this would be seen as creating a misleading ad and may result in your Plugcoin earnings to be withheld.
Looking for more ways to promote Fam? Check out our full Campaign Highlight over here!
General Ad-Creation Tactics
👉 Keep it native – If your audience knows what you're sharing is a non-genuine ad, it can often have a negative impact on total # of views. More views = more $ so to ensure your best chances of that happening, we suggest one of the following:
- Weave the value prop of the app into a skit or storyline
- Add a targeted ad at the end of your content. This tends to only work if your video is > 20-30 seconds in length with at least 7 seconds of your ad being specifically about the app you're promoting.
👉 Make it relevant – Show yourself using the app or green screen over a screen recording of the app! If that’s not your thing, make sure to share some details about the app itself. This will lead to a higher conversion rate once your followers land on the App Store page. This should also produce better users, which will lead to higher payouts over time!
👉 Include a call-to-action – It’s important that your followers know to download the app via your link in bio rather than searching for it in the App store. Best practice is to green screen in front of your profile and point directly to the link. If using Linktree, it’s good to point to the specific link within.
👉 Take advantage of Linktree - Using Linktree is a great way to develop a big base of passive income with the Plug because it enables you to promote more than one ad at a time. Each time you have a piece of content that hits the FYP it will bring new followers to your page. These new followers will look through your older video and see the various ads you’ve posted. This means that you will continue to earn $ weeks after you post an ad!
Plug Specific Rules
- Don’t incentivize or provide external motivation to download an app other than the app’s features or your experience with an app itself. Learn more about incent here.
- Be truthful and don’t make false claims about your personal usage or the expected outcomes from using the app.
Thoughts, comments, questions? We’re always around to help; please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly within your Plug app.